Meet 2pm at Yazd City Centre.
- First up, visit the Yazd Water Museum to learn about the old hand-made water supply system, a specialized craft still used in parts of Iran today.
- Progress towards the Dowlat Abad Gardens built around the year 1750, the UNESCO listed site remains a living testament to the classic Persian Garden.
- Stop by the Zoroastrian 'Fire Temple,' Ateshkadeh, said to have been burning since about AD 470, having survived the Islamic Conquests (30 mins)
- The tour will proceed to climb the Zoroastrian 'Towers of Silence,' Dakhmeh-ye Zartoshtiyun, to learn about the sacred elements, excarnation, and why the dead were exposed to scavenging birds.
- Finish back in City Centre, dropping you off at Saheb A Zaman Club Zurkhaneh around 6pm. Checkout the huge town water reservoir and wind towers, before you relax on your own watching the Iranian brand of bodybuilding workout - dubbed "House of Power" with a spiritual twist.
The tour duration is approximately 4hrs.