Meeting time 08:00am at Amir Chakhmaq Sq.
- Visit one of the largest structures in Iran at Amir Chakhmaq Square Complex.
- Checkout Haj Khalifeh Ali Rahbar to admire its display of traditional Yazdi sweets.
- See the stunning portal of the turquoise-domed Bogheh-ye Sayyed Roknaddin.
- Learn about the Jameh Mosque dominating the old city (Friday Mosque).
- Continue a little further to reach the Ab Anbar (water reservoir).
- Visit one of the best preserved Qajar Era houses in Yazd at the Khan-e Lari.
- Find out why a 15th century theological domed school was named Alexander's Prison.
- See the 11th century brick structure Tomb of the 12 Imams.
- Roam one of the oldest areas, in one of the oldest cities of the world, inside the Yazd Kuches (Old District Alleys).
Tour finishes approximately 12 pm (requires around 2 kms walking distance). Why not take a lunch break nearby before commencing one of the Afternoon Sfiran Yazd Tours.