The Tehran Walking Tour starts at 10:00am.
- Learn about the 8,000 year old Median city of Rey.
- Wander the vast, vibrant, maze of Tehran Grand Bazaar and meet some bazaris (shopkeepers) in Iran's largest bazaar. Then the Bazaar's Histrical Mosque to see Islam in action.
- Checkout the Royal Golestan Palace with all it's opulence and excesses of the previous Qajar and Pahlavi monarchs.
- Take a break from the traffic in Shahr Park and soak in the atmosphere. Before getting face-to-face with the Religions of Iran: Synagogue, Zaroastrian Fire Temple and Armenian Church.
- To finish the day, learn about the oversized Embassies that moved Persia's hand, and led to the subsequent Islamic Revolution, now paved in street names.
...and much more!
Finish approximately 2pm.
Then perfect timing of you want to continue towards the famous Jewellery Museum.