TRIP TO IRAN
"Iran, the cradle of civilization and the the land of history, culture, epics, mysticism, scholars and marvelous natural beauties. I am sure you will have a memorable journey by visiting this land of antiquity, glazed tiles, old caravan sarays and many other beautiful historical and natural sceneries and the most important things the hospitable people.
Want to experience classic tour of Iran in a little over a week? Book a short tour to see some of Iran's most impressive cultural cities interesting facts along the way.
This 9 days 8 nights itinerary is prepared for those wanting to see the biggest highlights of Iran while skipping the traffic congestion.
You will have enough time to see the royal parts of Tehran, before arriving to Shiraz to see it's fascinating art, poetry, and historical layers of former glory. After that, explore the wonders of Isfahan, The magical tour ends with peaceful camel riding, walking on the sands and a night under desert stars. (sleeping in a tent overnight.)
We invite you to explore the Classic Iran Tour (Fast Comfort) on this short tour.
7th of October:
- Arrive at late night and transfer to Hotel.
8th of October: (B)
- Visiting Golestan palace (UNESCO Site).
- Ground bazaar ( visit haj-ali-darvish teahouse, smalest teahouse in the world )
- Imam Khomieni mosque
- The National Jewelry Museum
- Milad tower.
9th of October: (B)
- Saadabad palace
- Darband and have lunch-
- Afternoon transfer to railway station and depart Tehran to Shiraz by train (5 star trains).
10th of October: (B)
- Arrive Shiraz at 10 am.
- Visit Eram garden (UNESCO Site)
- Check in at hotel and have lunch
- at Evening visit Shahcheragh
- Darvazeh qoran
11th of October: (B)
- visit Nasir-al-molk mosque
- Vakil bath
- Arg of Karimkhan
- Hafez tomb
12th of October: (B)
- visit Perspolis complex (UNESCO Site)
- Naghsh-e rustam
- At afternoon depart Shiraz to Isfahan by VIP bus
13th of October: (B, L, D)
Visit Zagros mountain near Shiraz, also visit Qashqaei nomads there.
It's a unique trip and it's really worth doing, we will have lunch with nomads and after that move to Isfahan.
If you would like to see the unique natuare of Zagros and also nice nomads, don't hesitate :)
14th of October: (B)
- Imam Square (UNESCO Site)
- Imam mosque (UNESCO Site)
- Ali Qapu Palace
- Sheikh lotf allah mosque
- Qeysarie Bazaar
15th of October: (B)
- Vank Cathedral - Armenian Quarters
- Menar Jonban
- Chehel Sotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
- Khajo bridge
16th of October: (B & D)
- At morning Imam sqe. (Free to shopping).
- At afternoon depart Isfahan to desert
- walking at sands
- Overnight Stay at tent
17th of October: (B)
- Camel riding
- After breakfast and take shower at noon depart desert to Tehran,
- Visit Tabiat bridge,
- transfer to airport
(B) - Included Breaakfast
(L) - Included Lunch
(D) - Included Dinner