Meeting time @ 01:00am at the ticket entrance of Shah Cheragh Shrine.
- Up first is the special Shiite site of Shah Cheragh Shrine.
- Then walk to Jameh Atighe Mosque for one of the oldest mosques in Iran.
- Later walk to the picturesque Nasir Al-Molk Mosque from Qajar dynasty.
- Towards the end walk to the important Naranjestan Palace and Gardens.
- Finish the day at the Zinat Al-Molook House to see Persian artwork such as Persian Mirror Work, Inlaid Work and Plasterwork.
...and much more!
Finish approximately 6pm.