DescriptionTravel to Iran. This Isfahan tour will show you the city as it was meant to be seen; by walking inside the bazaar alleys, Naqsh-e Jahan Square, Lotfallah and Abbasi Mosque, and through some royal palaces and gardens. From its beginnings as a Elamite settlement (2700–1600 BCE), to the thriving Sassanid military hub (226 – 652 CE). From the Arab and Seljuq conquests, to its golden age as under Shah Abbas the Great. Isfahan has faced challenges from many foreign invasions during the past 5000 years, however Isfahan today represents what is arguably the most cultured city in the region. Our expert guides will take you where buses simply can’t go, while breathing life into the stories of Isfahan, and give you an authentic introduction to the Middle East's most multi-faceted city. The independent guides with whom we work with have your best interests in mind (no sneaky commissions). While the tour usually includes detailed history of the sites below and lasts on average 4 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group! Welcome, and JOIN US on a journey to Isfahan.
Tour TypeArt and Culture Tours
Duration1 Days 0 Nights
Group SizeGroup sizes between 8-12 persons. No minimum for bookings.
AccessibilityLight walking requires moderate fitness level.
ExclusionsEntrance fees, meals.
What to bringComfortable walking shoes and other personal belongings.
Meeting time @ 08:00 am in front of the Shah Mosque at Naqsh-e Jahan Square.
- Visit the huge Naqshe Jahan Square, which translates to "Pattern of the World" or half the world.
- Explore the "can't miss" Shah Mosque (Imam) and the richness of the perfectly proportioned architecture.
- Study the harmonious Lotfallah Mosque that compliments the square so much.
- Explore the uniquely diverse Kakh-e Ali Qapu Palace.
- Learn about the old trading centre and crafts around the sprawling Bazar-e Bozorg.
- Stretched between the royal precincts the Chehel Sotun Palace, with it's history and artwork shouldn't disappoint.
- Stroll around the Kakh-e Hasht Behesht (Gardens) Isfahan's most luxuiously decorated and secular building.
...and much more!
Finish approximately 12:30pm
Terms and ConditionsBecause our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Searching for Iran. Please follow this link for all Terms and Conditions >>>> https://www.sfiran.com/contents/terms-and-conditions <<<< To request a booking cancellation please notify us through your MyBookings tab on your account page as early as possible to claim the maximum refund amount. Cancellations will be charged with a service fee of 10% in addition to the cancellation policy for each booking. To request a booking change please notify our team by completing an enquiry on our Customer Care page.
Things To NoteIn this tour we can not accept children under 7 years of age. For groups less than 8 people the fee will change, for further information please contact us at https://www.sfiran.com/contents/customer-care
Tour operators may change their services without notifying us - Those rascals!Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!