Meeting time @ 08:00 am in front of the Shah Mosque at Naqsh-e Jahan Square.
- Visit the huge Naqshe Jahan Square, which translates to "Pattern of the World" or half the world.
- Explore the "can't miss" Shah Mosque (Imam) and the richness of the perfectly proportioned architecture.
- Study the harmonious Lotfallah Mosque that compliments the square so much.
- Explore the uniquely diverse Kakh-e Ali Qapu Palace.
- Learn about the old trading centre and crafts around the sprawling Bazar-e Bozorg.
- Stretched between the royal precincts the Chehel Sotun Palace, with it's history and artwork shouldn't disappoint.
- Stroll around the Kakh-e Hasht Behesht (Gardens) Isfahan's most luxuiously decorated and secular building.
...and much more!
Finish approximately 12:30pm